Hidradenitis Suppurativa Community
20 Members

HS Boils or MRSA

What to do???? I am on Tramadol HCL 50 MG plus an antibiotic (Docicy (sp?)). This year has been the worst. I had a total of 14 boils in a span of three weeks, I went in to se my doctor and she tested me for diabetes and found out that I was diabetic. I was placed on med and it went a way for a bit. Here in the last three week I have had four boils. The last one is in a personal spot. It opened and now has closed and doubled in size. It is about an in. from the open of my vagina and my anus. I have no medical insurence so I have no clue what to do. I hurts to sit, walk, stand, and lay. PLEASE help.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.