High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
742 Members

Are throbbing veins above the temple related to hypertension?

Hello, I am a 43 year old man, weigh a muscular 280 lbs and am 6'2". I have been working out aggressively and using the dry sauna at my gym. As of late I have come home experiencing a throbbing of the veins in my head above my temples. I do consume two to three monsters before I work out. I do not experience headaches or Any other adverse symptoms. Can anyone tell me if this is a sign of hypertension?
First, it never hurts to check in your blood pressure- so I'd get to the doctor or a pharmacy and just take a reading to see where you are at.

Second, the monster drinks you are consuming can cause some serious issues- including increasing your risk of heart attack.  Consuming two-three at a time is very dangerous.  It's very important to get off of that habit as soon as possible.  

I'd really recommend going for a physical to see where you are at- hope you are feeling better and rid of the headaches soon!