Holistic Care For Pets Community
184 Members

dog has quite a few large swollen lymph nodes in groin and neck positive for lymphoma

is it too late to start him on herbs, he has never been sick and is only 8 years old.  He is a small tibetan terrier, who gets home cooked meals since he was a puppy consisting of boiled white chicken tenders, broccoli, carrots, yogurt, fruits, everything that humans would eat he enjoyed and is still eating, having a little trouble chewing hard food, which I am avoiding, I am sure his throat might be closing up.

This discussion is related to Swollen Lymph Node in Neck.
I read your other post too and responded, give us an update when you can, hope the condition has improved.
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.