Horses & Large Animals Community
174 Members

FLUSHING OF ABSESS TOOTH IN HORSE

My horse has an abcess in his upper jaw / nose cavity that has broken and draining from his one nostril.  He had this issue about 2 yrs ago.  What can I use to flush the tooth/mouth with.  I was told baking soda even mouth wash.  He is on atibiotic at this time.  I am trying not to have it pulled due to sedation and his age.
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.