Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Aldara Stopped my Periods

I have been using Aldara for a few months now and  have noticed no period. I mentioned to  doctor and he looked at me like i was a weirdo, and proceeded to tell me its not internal med and no  way it affects menstrual  cycle.

I don't drink, smoke, take any medications, and havn't  had sex on 6 months. No chance im pregnant but  did take test to rule that out of doctors mind.

I am 100% positive as i have kept a calender of all periods over last few years and its a coincidence same time i used Aldara my periods stopped.

Must say it still has not yet cleared the reason I started using it. I won't continue to use it.