Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Aldara for genital warts

Just started a treatment of Aldara today.  I always seem to have a few small genital warts on me. Does anyone know what I can expect.  I am 31 and healthy in every way.  I have been receiving cryotherapy for 3 years and they always come back.  I was told that Aldara will help get my immune system involved in fighting the virus so I will have a better chance of losing the warts.  Has anyone out there used thus treatment ?  My next step if this doesn't work will have to be  the cauterization method, ouch.    thanks
o u gotta be careful with aldara i used it it worked for me but u can only get it on the warts if u get it on ur healthy skin it will burn the ish outta it and it'll get all red and burn so put Vaseline and ur healthy skin.i mean i felt a lil sick with it but i think it was just in my head it took about 2 months for all the warts to clear up but it hasent came back yets been 4month months clear
a little opver a week now and I am not noticing any side effects or good effects of the Aldara.  Maybe i have seen some warts get smaller, but it is hard to notice.  When should expect some results?