Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Anal Warts / aldara

I was recently diagnosed with anal warts. Most of them were outside of the rectum, but there are 2-3 warts a little bit deeper inside.Actually they are barely hidden. You can easily bring them out by spreading teh skin around that area.
Anyways, I was prescribed Aldara which seems to do the trick and got rid all of the warts (ourside the rectum).
But the ones inside are still persistent. I have one more week of treatment with Aldara (out of 8 weeks) and although the inside warts got smaller they are still there. I don;t think they will go away by the end of the treatment.
Should I go back to the Dr for more Aldara or should I wait it out?
Anybody else had similar experience with Aldara treating anal warts?

thanks
It would be a good idea to see a doctor and discuss futher treatment options. The conclusion may be to wait it out, but it is best to get a professional reccomendation.