Brown genital warts?

I have had genital warts for the past two years. I began taking AHCC 10 months ago. I believe this has been my solution to the warts because they no longer come back when I freeze them. They have stayed at bay for about 3 months now, but in one of the areas I froze, a brown spot has formed. It is at the base of the penis. I had a brown raised spot here before which is why I froze it. It scabbed up, healed, and now a brown spot has returned but it is not raised like other genital warts I had (the others had a cauliflower appearance but this one does not). My surgeon who removed the internal warts said it looks like scarring and not to worry but I'm worried it's still a wart. Can genital warts be brown and flat like this?
Yes, they can. They come in many different shapes and colors. Go see a dermatologist for skin issues.
I was wondering if I can use the AHCC and where can i purchased it?
I had a genital warts in February 2016 and has done freezing twice but always come back, kindly advice please?

I had a brown small flat wart that doctor told me twice it wasn't a wart... a third doctor examination told me yes it is a wart even it was so small and barely raised ( 1/2mm )
Hello guys what is achh please from pH and where I can buy that how to use it please

You are reading content posted in the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community