Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Bumps on head of Penis???

Well I have had a bump on the tip of my penis for a while but recently I have noticed that when my penis is erect  the bumps are more visible but when flaccid the bumps are not as visible. Can this be HPV help!!! I have only had intercourse with protection never with out can I still be at  risk of hpv on my penis even though I have also use condoms when I have had intercourse? sorry for grammar mistakes.
Yes condoms provide about 50% protection from HPV. Go see a dermatologist asap. Get them removed and ask for a biopsy of one of the bumps so you get diagnosis that includes the strain number. If the doctor suggests removal via a liquid, that's good too.