Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Bumps under head of penis and on testicles

I have these small bumps under my foreskin on the head of my penis and half of my testicles has these almost tag like growths on it. What do you think this could be? there is no burning or itching and no discharge

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/98orq3aqjcjbicq/0ETWveYNvm
those look serious i suggest you go to a dermatologist asap
These bumps on testicles look like genital warts. There is currently no FDA-approved test to detect HPV in men. Genital warts can be diagnosed through visual examination of the penis and surrounding areas.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.