Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Can I give oral sex with HPV?

Hi all,
I’ve contracted HPV and have been receiving treatment for genital warts for 4 months.

Since knowing this, I’ve avoided unprotected sex and oral sex.

I understand that I should avoid reviving unprotected oral sex.
However, no one seems to know if I’m able to perform oral sex?

If anyone knows it’d be much appreciated!
Unless you were diagnosed with oral HPV, then you giving oral sex is safe for your partner but do realize that without any way to diagnose oral HPV (except via a biopsy of an oral wart), it is impossible for you to know if you have it or not.  Sharing drinks or cigs or deep kissing can pass it but most people who have genital HPV do not also have oral HPV.  
Brill, thank you.