Aa
A
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
7.04k Members

Can u transfer hpv too ur hand

I have a weird question can u transfer gential warts from ur penis too ur hand?I have white bumbs on both my hands and my penis and they have been there for over a year.
15 Responses
genital warts r not hard white bumps...and NO to ur question.u need to look at other posts her...this one has been answered a zillion times!why have u not had these xamined?
i have been xamined and i told the ones on my penis were hair folcoles but what does not make any sense is i have them on the palm of my hand too
they could be warts on ur hands...what did doctor say they were?100 diff strains of papilloma virus....causes warts on hands and feet...but different strain unrelated to hands/feet cause the genital ones!
well the doctor said that could be warts they gave me aldara but they did not go way i have 3 on the palm of my hands one on my lower pinky finger and 2 on my finger tip i know it is not herpes cus they have been there for over a year what do u think i should do?
herpes does not locate self on hands...u may have to have these frozen off-cryosurgery by doc...some warts won't budge with creams!
they have have tried too freeze them off and that did not work ether may i ask do they do surgey too remove them?
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1506631371
fort lauderdale, FL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.