Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Complications with Anal Warts

About a week ago I found out I had HPV, more specifically the strain that causes
Warts. I have warts around my anus and just yesterday I went in for my first treatment, the liquid nitrogen.
Sitting here now I noticed earlier that I had some discharge come out of them, as my underwear that I had worn for no more than 4 hours was soiled more or less. What should I do about these 'ulcerated warts' (pretty sure that's the technical term)
Is it more serious now? Not that it wasn't serious before but hopefully someone knows what I mean. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!