Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Could I get hpv?

Ok here in my question I recentally started messing around with a woman and I have received oral sex from her until I ejaculated. Well today she tells me that before we go any further she has to tell me something, she goes on to say she has genital warts. My question is even though I have never came into contact with her vagina the watts or area of the warts can I still get genital warts since the HPV is in her system? If not watts can I get another strain of HPV? Thanks in advance for any answers. Just not sure if I can still get genital warts since I never had contact with them or I can because she has HPV genital wart strain.
You cannot get genital HPV from oral sex but she may also have oral HPV.  There is no test for oral HPV (except a biopsy of a wart in the oral cavity). So she may have it and not know it.  She should not be having any sex (oral or genital) with active genital warts. Here's a link on oral HPV.

http://oralcancerfoundation.org/understanding/hpv/hpv-oral-cancer-facts/
She says she has never had a wart in on or around her mouth. Never having them in the oral area can she still transmit them through oral sex?
She says that she has never had warts or anything show up in on or around her mouth. Even if no breakouts in the oral area can she still transfer them through oral?