Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Could I have transmitted HPV to my toddler?

Recently diagnosed with high risk HPV confirmed on biopsy with scheduled LEEP procedure. I have children and cuddle and kiss them on their cheeks, head and pecks on lips. I’ve also bathed them, cleaned them, changed them  and helped them if they need to go potty in public areas and sharing objects and washing clothes together within the same load. Basically, general care and daily parent to child interactions with them. What is the likelyhood of me transmitting HPV to them?
Slim if your hpv is oral and inside your mouth. If external, it's more possible. But please realize, most healthy people clear all hpv risks within 2 to 10 years max. If anything, your child would just have a head start at fighting it to create future antibodies against it. Once your body learns to kill off a certain strain, it always remembers how to against that particular strain in the future.
Thank you for your response.
Anytime. Mine is 53, which doesn't show signs unless it becomes cancerous. A daughter on the way, so I know where you're coming from.