Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Do I have Genital warts??

Hi there all i am new to this forum and am looking for some help. I am a 21 year uncircumsized hispanic male

I have been in a relationship with my current girlfriend for almost a year now about a month ago we both had unprotected sex again since we have been having unprotected sex in the past. I was a virgin before i had met her but she had been in many other relationships and promised me she was clean cuz her pap smear came back with no bad results.

Well after we had unprotected vaginal, anal, and oral sex that time i noticed that i had this little skin colored lesion on my shaft that was almost impossible to see unless you stretched the foreskin it was like a purplish color and it started to make like a ringish form. I also noticed a bunch of tiny little red bumps on my foreskin that were prolly the size of a needle point really tiny. Well anyways went to planned parenthood here in town and the nurse said it was a genital wart  and the red little bumps were other warts that may form or wont form but it doesn't look like anything i saw in pictures for genital warts because it is really thin and flat and not cauliflower shaped. The nurse told me about treatments and recommended and aldara type cream she said it was the best way to boost my immune system.

So i went to a urologist and got a second opinion. unfortunately with my luck the doctor didn't give me a good diagnosis and just said it could be a wart and the red dots could be a yeast infection. he said give me 5 minutes and i can take care of it for you but at the price of 250 bucks i was not trusting this dude cuz he looked money hungry. especially since he said it could be a wart.

Well anyways now those little red dots have gotten a bit rougher but they are single tiny dots and are really small pinkish whitish colored.  while that lesion i described stayed the same size and has not spread and is skin colored

My main question is if they are warts why do they not look the same? why would one be skin colored and the other be whitish pink? Also the doctor said that a laser treatment was best because the warts are on the inner foreskin and that aldara burns the head of the penis. I think he just wants money because he makes money from the laser surgery thing and not the cream.

Well anyways i am just curious that if this description could just be a skin tag with a bunch for fordyce's spots? because i know i have fordyce's on my lips and my scrotum so i was wondering maybe i just started getting fordyce's on my shaft just now and that maybe my gf may have hurt my skin while giving me oral sex and a lesion formed in the healing process? . And i also want to know if aldara is really as bad as the doctor made it seem for uncircumsized men.
i also used lotrimin jock itch formula and applied it to my penis 2 times a day for 2 weeks to make sure the little red dots wern't a yeast infection. It cleared up the redness of my penis but that about it. Also i was thinking it could have been a yeast infection because my gf had been having a lot of yeast infections in the past and we have pretty much always had unprotected sex.
I think you probably have genital warts. Both experts were convinced enough to recommend treatment.

Aldara should be fine. If it hurts, return to planned parenting to ask about another treatment option.
Alright thanks just want to get some advice from others yeah me and my girl friend are probably going down to planned parent hood in a day or two to get some treatment. I think i might try the Apple cider vinegar for a few days first tho too.
Be careful with apple cider vinegar. Some users have hurt themselves this way.