Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

First outbreak

I have an outbreak of hpv2 after a year and a half after my boyfriend left for his job. He accused me of cheating because of the delayed of the outbreak but i am not engaged in sex after him. Is it possible he infected me woth that virus?
Do you mean hpv or hsv2?
I mean hpv. Genital warts and herpes outbreaks in an interval of 2 weeks. First warts then herpes type 2
It’s hard to say.  Sometimes these infections take time to show symptoms.
I have been inform by my doctor that outbreaks cameout in different times. But my ex voyfriend wont accept the idea.  He always insist that i cheated on him because the outbreak cameout out of the timeline.