Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Genital warts and Imiquimod - Not seeing results or side effects after 16 days.

Can anyone describe their experiences with Imiquimod? I am on the 3.75% cream which my doctor has told me to use every other day for a month. In the first 2 weeks, nothing happened, only just a couple days ago I noticed a very slight indication that the medication might be working, but I'm still not sure. I have about 20-30 very small warts, and notice 2 or 3 of them showing a bit of redness and drying up a bit. Still not sure if this is due to the medication. Other than that I haven't noticed any effects or any type of side effects. Everything I read online says the areas should be very red/inflamed. Has anyone had a positive experience with Imiquimod without showing many effects?  Should I just give it some more time or is it apparent that Imiquimod isn't going to work for me? Wondering if Podofilox or the stronger 5% Aldara cream would have been a better choice.