Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

HPV from legitimate massage

I haven't had any type of sex or sexual contact in the past 4 years.  I did have 3 previous long terms relationships in the past but never had any type of STD or problems.

Recently I started getting legitimate massages at Massage Envy once a month to help with muscle soreness from going to the gym.  I noticed after my last session I had tiny bumps on grow on my fingers as well as tiny bumps down there.  

Is it possible I contracted HPV from the massage or is this just a latent infection and I've had the virus in my body from long ago.  Thank you.