HPV risk AND ORAL SEX

HI
iam very worried i have simple question pls
1- what are my chances of catching HPV oral from 10 seconds deep kissing and giving a woman fast oral sex(licking)?
2- Can Oral HPV be transmitted by grinding ? i mean can the virus enter the body from genitals but infect the throat?
3- if i caught an oral cancer causing hpv strain is it guaranteed  to develop cancer overtime?
i do have a kinda inflamed throat with redness and alot of small bumps been for a long time my doctor told me that its because of smoking but iam afraid because in my country they do not take STD into consideration unless i ask for it and there is a huge stigma here.
and yea iam negative for every other possible STD , thanks alot

You are reading content posted in the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community