First thing first: THANK YOU very much in advance for providing the medical input!
My girl friend has informed me that she has abnormal paps test result. Cervical biopsy determined that she has HPV CIN 1. She said that she got the HPV from her previous boyfriend. She told me that she performed oral sex and had anal sex with her previous boyfriend about 1 year ago.
Currently, she had 2 warts on her vagina opening and 1 on the anus opening.
She went to ENT specialist and the Doctor did not find any sign that she has HPV in her throat, but the doctor also informed her that there is not a test to confirm if she has HPV in her throat until she develops warts. The ENT concluded that she does not have HPV in her throat.
We have not had sex but we have had plenty deep french kiss.
1. Am I at risk for getting HPV from french kissing with her?
2. Do I need to get oral screening from my dentist?
3. Does it reduce my risk of getting HPV & oral cancer if we use Listerine mouth wash before and after we french kiss.
4. since condom does not protect HPV, we plan to skip sexual intercourse or me performing oral sex on her until her pap come back normal (could be up to 2 years). To get intimate, we plan to perform mutual masturbation followed by thorough hand-washing. Is this a good way to prevent me from getting HPV? do we need to wear disposable latex glove?
5. Given what her ENT concluded, is it safe for me to receive oral sex from her?
Apology for all the questions, but your input is greatly appreciated.