Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

HPV spread genitals to genitals to mouth?

Hi, OK this is a little embarrassing but I've recently been treated for genital warts. However they stated they weren't convinced if they were warts or skin tags and they don't screen for HPV in my area.  These were discovered and treated (just in case) during my smear. The freezing hasn't worked but the docs told me I wouldn't have to go back either way since its just cosmetic?  firstly this doesn't sound right to me, surely if there is a chance they are warts they need to be treated?  

Secondly, my husband and I often switch from sex to oral sex and back again.  Could I have HPV of the mouth? he doesn't have any lumps or warts but if his genitals have touched my warts then I've given oral, surely I could catch it in my mouth?  I was also diagnosed with Fordyce granules on my mouth not long ago and now I'm worried they are actually warts.