Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

How Effective is Veregen?

I've been using Vergen for 3 weeks.  I noticed changes in the skin of my public hair about 2 weeks before doctor diagnosis.  How effective is Vergen?

Vergen is a herbal cream for warts and the discoloration can be due to allergic reaction to this cream. You should not use it without doctor’s guidance. For small warts several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.