Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Hpv ( genital warts ) can I pass it on in these ways ?

I have hpv and have a small wart on my vagina at the moment. All of a sudden I'm fearful that I may pass it to other in the house ? My son occasionally uses the same towel as me ? We sort of share towels in our house accidentally sometimes. Can this transmit the warts ? Also if I go to the toilet and touch the wart by accident and somehow forgot to wash my hands and say ten mins later I change my sons nappy could that transmit them? (which wouldn't ever happen I don't think it has ever happened but when you panic you wonder if it may have by accident ? )

I'm so worried I will spread this and need some reassurance as I'm now going over everything I've done like if I ever touched an object some one else has of shared a bath etc . Can it pass in these ways

Many thAnks xxx
Anyone ?