Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

IMIQUIMOD

I AM 27 YEAR OLD. I WAS SEXUALLY ACTIVE WITH PROSTITUTES FROM 2010 TO 2013. IN 2012 I FOUND SOME MUSCULLUM ON MY GROIN AREA WHICH CLEARED OF WITHIN 30 DAYS. IN SEP 2013 I FOUND SOME WARTS ON MY PENIS SHAFT. I USED SALICYLIC ACID (HALOX S) BUT IT DID NOT HELPED.MY HIV TEST IS NEGATIVE AND VDRL IS ALSO NEGATIVE. I HAD USED IMIQUIMOD FOR 25 DAYS BUT STILL WARTS ARE THERE.
WILL THEY CLEAR, WHAT WILL BE THE SYMTOM OF THERE CLEARING,
WHAT TEST SHALL I GO FOR TO KNOW WHAT TYPE OF HPV I HAD. CAN THEY CLEAR OF IN FUTURE(HOW MANY MONTH) IF I WILL LEFT TREATMENT ,
SIR CAN GENITAL WART GET CLEAR OFF WITHOUT TREATMENT
For some people, they don't clear from creams. Go see your dermatologist again. Sometimes freezing them off helps. If you smoke cigs, stop. They can cause more warts. If your doctor can biopsy one, they can tell the strain they are.