Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Internal Anal Warts

Hello
I was diagnosed in July 2012 with anal warts, both external and internal. I had surgery in August and they started to return before the wounds were completely healed. I tried Aldara for 8 weeks and the warts kept growing larger. I then recieved TCA treatments and after 3 weeks the external warts are gone. My question is what would you recomend I do abaut the internal warts? I don't want to get surgery again because it was expensive and in effective.I would rather go with watchful waiting. Is this a bad idea?
Thank you.
Are you also boosting your immune system via vitamins, exercise, more sleep, less stress, no cigs, less or no alcohol, healthy diet including lots of fruits and veggies?  If not, then your wait and see method will take longer.