Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Internal genital warts and apple cider vinegar

I have been successfully using apple cider vinegar to treat external genital warts (after using Aldara with no noticeable improvements).  Now I have discovered internal genital warts.  Is it safe to use a tampon or cotton ball soaked in apple cider vinegar to treat them?  Also, what are the possible complications of internal genital warts (other than discomfort during intercourse)?
Acid treatment is used in a doctors office to rid you of the warts.
I would not use the apple cider vinegar, it this was a proper was of dealing with the warts the here in the UK the NHS would suggest using it or use it to treat their paitents.