Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Lesion on shaft, wart or something else PICTURE

https://imgur.com/a/5cLl6

Hello, i am very anxious about this. Any input is appreciated.

3 weeks of persistent results. Red pimple like thing on underside of shaft with dimple in center. No itching, no crusting, no growth in size. I did squeeze it day before first doctor visit...and it got irritated a bit.

September 28th: First doctor said possible genital wart (she could not be "100% certain" cause she said i shouldnt have squeezed it and caused irritation) and then used liquid nitrogen with q-tip on lesion. She dabbed the lesion a couple times and it froze. Imiquimod was then perscribed and have not used it. Over all the doctor sounded very unsure. Said "it possibly could be a t in tiny wart."

September 30th: Second doctor said this is not a wart nor does it resemble the after math of a wart treated with liquid nitrogen. Doctor swabbed opened lesion for herpes. My results are negative.

The pic above taken yesterday. I squeezed it and whitehead-like stuff came out.

Also, there was scabbing two days after liquid nitrogen was used. What was left was an open lesion.

Second doctor showed me pictures of warts and my lesion looked nothing like a skin tag.

I do shave the shaft often and it does get irritated once in awhile