Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Likely hood of getting genital warts

I am 18, female. I was at party very drunk and received oral sex from a male I don't know and he said he didn't have anything but I am worried he was lying. So I want to know what are the chances that I can get genital warts from this?
Studies have found that about 7% of people in the United States have oral HPV, but only 1% of people have the type of oral HPV that is found in oropharyngeal cancers (HPV type 16). Oral HPV is about three times more common in men than in women. Which means the odds are very low that he was one of these 7%. Granted, no one knows who has oral HPV (without a growth in their mouth) because there is no test for it.