Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Need Help with HPV

My Girlfriend recently found out she has HPV and swears it was from me.  I do not have any signs of the disease.  She has about 3 'high-risk' strainds and when she went to the gyno he removed some cells and told her everything looked good.  I am worried about how I am looked at by her family and most importantly, by her.  I have had sex with 3 other women besides her in my life unprotected.  I don't want to be the one who "Did This" or may "Give her cancer"  I have been doing a lot of reading online, but I really just want the facts.  How likley is this to becoming a major problem?   What should I do to keep this off of my mind?  We are both 21 years old.  Thank You
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/437275

maybe read this...at the bottom right hand corner there is a section.. "Most viewed health pages".... and click on "everything you need to know about HPV"..quite informative from the doctors here!!