Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Oral Cancer Test!

Has anyone heard about or taken the Oncalert Orarapid or Oramark test?  It is a oral cancer (mouth and throat) saliva test that has been developed for early detection of Oral Cancer.

I'm surprised there is no chatter about this test since one of the top HPV concerns right now is head and neck cancer.

Currently, it is commercially available in most countries outside of the U.S.  Has anyone taken the test, any thoughts, etc?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vigilant-biosciences-announces-commencement-of-fda-studies-for-oncalert-cancer-test-300454855.html

http://hpvandme.org/hpv-throat-cancer-test/
Wow. Did not know this test was submitted for FDA approval.  I hope they get it approved here in the US.
Yeah, I hope it approved soon too.  In one article I read, they said it would take years, which seems to be the norm for everything going through trials.

I was reading an article from 2016 on a possible cure for HPV that was in its 2nd clinical trial.  It the article/ vid they saud cure could be available in as little as 7 years.  I thought 7 years is little time?!  

So many trials and possible cures but most go nowhere.  At this point and with a vaccine available, I don't think they'll ever cure HPV.  
A cure will make the world better place.