Aa
A
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
7.04k Members

Plantar wart treatment... is it working or not?

I've had four plantar warts on my right foot for about 3 months. I started treatment about 8 days ago. They developed more into holes with the black pins in the center when I started salicylic acid treatment.  One of them I'm pretty sure has healed. Another is hidden away under deadskin from a nearby wart. The other two seem like the holes are smaller now..

My question is:is my treatment working? The surrounding skin is dying/dead/white/hurting a little from acid. Do I continue this or stop? I read that the dead/white skin is normal but just want some opinions. Please help.

http://************/upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Warts/20160129_171212.jpg
1 Responses
hello sir,
I request you no need to use this acid and all. I think  I am  not late in providing you the solution which can actually prove to be beneficial for you as it have been for me. Still I would like to share my views as I actually had a very best experience because I am not knowing exactly that whether you  got relief from warts problem or not who were suffering  this warts  problem .I had also suffered this problem.I had warts on my foot and wartrol just made me live a new life by getting them vanished.so I can understand that how difficult it is to bear this warts problem.
So, according to me  Wartrol is the best thing which one can go with to get their warts removed. An OTC Homoeopathic Solution For All Types Of Warts. Wartrol is a scientifically proven and safe remedy which is made from organic components to heal warts and the best part is that there are no side effects of these. It is the best natural solution available which is easy to apply, reasonably priced, and yields wonderful results.
you can find them from number of medical stores and also now it can be bought from various online sites. We should be assured before using any of the product.  Thus I  have also looked up for the reviews before using it, fromwartrol reviews</a which provided me best of the reviews on wartrol, its effects and its uses. I’d recommend  you to purchase it from the official seller site to ensure that you get 100% natural Wartrol. So that you do not get other problems due to unnatural watrol. As for human nothing is more important than our life.  Wartrol always prove to be the best cure for warts and thus give people a confidence to enhance their beauty.

Thank you
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1506631371
fort lauderdale, FL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.