Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Please Help

Please help me I need information about early HIV test detection and all STD tests.

I am 25 year male.  On 31st Jan 2014, I have an unprotected oral sex with a female sex worker. I never had any kind of sex in my life before that incident. I didn't know about her HIV status. I am feeling hell scared. All day and night I only thought about this, now I got headache due to this. I am feeling so scary I don't know what should I do. Please help me , let me know about these tests, their total expenses and how much time they will take to give accurate results.

Is there any cure if HIV detects on early stages please please help me I will be thankful to you. I did biggest mistake of my life Please help me.

For investigation of the case, I am writing down the complete happening of my oral sex,

My friend went first to the room, he had sex with her. Then I went to the room she is smoking the cigarette after that I kiss(lip to lip) her for about 1 to 2 mins. I lick her nipples and she suck my penis until I get semen discharge. She also rub my penis over the lining of her vagina for about 30-40 seconds max. That's all I did Please help me out please let me know what I should do .

I had gas problem due to upset stomach before that incident , but after few days of oral sex I got lose motions (I ate all three time food from hotel). Then I took flagal 400 mg and within 2 days my stomach went good. I have little hard pain in my head its may be due to unbalanced sleep b/c I thought about HIV so much. I am not helping myself , I don't know how to get rid of this thinking. I read about HIV symptoms diarrhea is one of them so now I am more confuse .
I never examined my penis , after that oral sex I saw the lining of my penis , there is a separate line with the lining of penis under skin, I mean I open the lining and  found a line with the border of penis mouth(penis lining). its like a slight cut over a meat. I don't know is this normal or not. Please advice.

I also have little burning sensation in my penis during urine came out of penis
If you are apprehensive regarding the status of HIV, then you can get tested. HIV testing is done with a blood test and is done in full confidentiality. The blood is first tested by ELISA test which is a screening test which looks for antibodies in the blood. Then if it is positive then Western blot test is done to look for specific proteins of HIV.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.