Aa
A
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
7.05k Members

Soar throat

as a choice i decided i wasnt going to be with someone physically until i was married, that didnt happened when i meet this one guy, i ended up giving him head 2 times in a matter of an hour, waking up the next day i had a soar throat, im worried that this could be an STD or something else just as serious, i have a friend thats nurse and she told me that it could be because i wasnt involved with someone in a while and that could have caused it, can someone please help me, im a nervours wreck...:(
2 Responses
It probably isn't an STD.  However, some STD's can cause sore throats.  Chances are though that this is probably being caused by something else.  Either way, see a doctor to see what is going on and to solve the problem.  But I really wouldn't worry.
hey thanks, i woke up this morning and my throat was fine, i did go to the doctors and the doc said that i just have a soar throat, i did explain the situation, and shes said it was just a soar throat nothing more.. but thanks your coment made me relax a bit! i appreciate that!
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1506627771
fort lauderdale, FL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.