Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Someone help with the buring.

I have HPV abd they have just come back prolly casue ive been so stress. anywaydoc gave me prodofilm or whatever works great burns like a ***** tho two days after the fact they go whitish and the dissapear dont fall off but dissapear. but does anyone have any ideas on how to stop the burning it's driving me crazy. ive used yogurt polysporin vaseline lanacane cream and spray hot baths. someone please help
For small warts several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.