Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Used 19/21 days on vyloma, can I stop?

Hey all,

So I've used 19/21 days on vyloma and it looks to be working as far as I can tell.  The big wart on my head of my penis has scabbed over (thin scab) and the others are open sores, so I don't think they were warts to begin with because they look nothing like my big wart.  They're a quarter of the size and look worse.  

What I wanted to ask was is it okay to stop using the vyloma 19/21 days in.  It burns and hurts like hell now to the point where I just can't stand to feel that pain anymore.

The faster the response, the better!
Yeah stop for a few days, put castor oil or polysporn to heal .  Then see if anything and use again if you need.
You can stop using Vyloma if there is complete healing. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

To Lhnpoet,
How did the vlyoma work? Did any warts come back?