Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Vaginal Odar

I recently had an abnormal pap which my gynocologist suggested we wait 6 months to do another.
Ever since my hystorectomy I have had more yeast infections, and in the last 6 months I can't get rid of the odar. I have used monastate, and yeast guard stuff from the pharmacy, but it keeps coming back almost the next day.
Could the cervical cancer be causing the odar ???
I don't know a lot about cervical cancer, but I don't think it is associated with vaginal odour. Furthermore, an abnormal pap is not a cancer diagnosis.
See a doctor about your symptoms, but i doubt they are related to HPV.