Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Warts in ***

hi im 20 years old, gay male... i have been diagnosed with chlamydia about 8 months ago. i did the treatment and i'm cured now. i got a test for all STDs (including HIV) and it turned negative. about two months ago i realized i have 2 "warts" in my ***, they are small, but they are there. they dont hurt at all. sometimes they bleed a little, but just a little every now and then (lets say when i go to the bathroom).
i have no other symptoms. I was trying to do a research about this over the internet, but i couldnt find too much informaiton about it.
do you think this is HPV?  could it be something else?

thanks!
You can read through posts on this forum to learn about HPV... You question whether those bumps can be warts can't be answered unless you are seen by a doctor for acurate diagnoses... Please see a doctor and you an always come back to this forum with your questions and discuss about treatment options...