White smegma under the foreskin reappears even after washing

Hi, I had sex with one of my friend(without condom). And suddenly white thing appears under the foreskin (i read it as Smegma) which has fishy smell and kind of Itchy. I applied a fungus removal cream which is used for yeast infection and the itching is gone. However this smegma appears every two days even after I clean by foreskin nicely. The itching is gone now.

I dont have any bumps or pimples. But I want to be sure? Is it any HPV or Penile cancer? Sometimes the color of my penis changes from black to little white if i try to mastubate? (I usually mastubate atleast 4 to 5 times in a week), not sure if it is due to over mastubation or due to sex which I had?

I am little worried, please help here!!
It's certainly not cancer nor HPV so no worries there. You're on the wrong forum for your condition, though, if it's not HPV. Sounds to me like a yeast infection or something similar from the sex, but you'll have to go to a doctor or do more research or post here on the std/sti forum. Best wishes.

You are reading content posted in the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community