Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Would HPV warts really last this long?

I was diagnosed with HPV about 13 years ago, but later was told it cleared itself. A couple of years before my diagnoses, I noticed about 4 very small fleshy colored, soft, painless bumps right below the entrance to my vagina. I went to Planned Parenthood and got a pretty quick exam and was told that they weren't warts, so I tried to not worry about it. They're still there and they have gotten a tiny bit bigger in the subsequent 13 years, the biggest being about 1/16 of an inch long. They look like little cones, with a couple clustered together on one side, and one almost imperceptible on the other. They've never developed on any other part of my vagina.

I have read that warts are unlikely to last this long, and I'm wondering if this could be something else?
The only tried and true way to know is to go get one biopsied. I agree it doesn't sound like hpv, but you can't know beyond a shadow of a doubt without biopsying.