Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

aldara and genital warts

I was recently diagnosed with GW. I have a few small ones in the pubic area. The dr gave me aldara. I have used it as directed for just over two weeks. I have had zero reaction or side effects from the cream. How do I know if its working? and if its not what would the reason be? At what point should I see another Dr.? Thanks for any info.
Finish all of the sachets and if it still isn't working go to the doctors and ask for a different treatment. Aldara worked for me but it differs from person to person because we are all different, you may want to try something stronger like cryrotherapy.