aldara cream, can i have sex while on it?

hi , i would like to find out if i am currently on aldara immuqioud 5 % cream, and the skin is reddish can i stilll have sex, without the cream on. i use condoms but it doesnt cover the reddish pubic area where i put the aldara cream on, would i get any stds
cant answer my questions?
Hopefully somebody will be able to give you some advice. Personally, I don't know, but would ask my doctor or pharmacist.
To add, you can only get STDs if your partner has an STD, but if it is a new partner, you can spread your genital warts if they are uncovered.

I would say you'd have a higher risk of getting an STD if the area is not covered by a condom. Aldara makes the skin raw and in my opinion will likely make it more susceptible to transdermal infection. My opinion is also that you should just stop Aldara treatment and try electrocautery or even natural remedies (which have worked for me)
Hope this helps!

You are reading content posted in the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community