Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

cancer and hpv

i read the internet as a recent update a few months ago that, hpv is one of the leading cause of cancer in the throat and neck for people between the ages of 19-24. my lymphnodes behind my ears have been swollen and seem to be getting bigger for like a year now. i have hpv also.
im worried about it, should i go to the doctor or am i freakin out about nothing.
If you have HPV ..i would definitely get it checked out. It's rare but still possible. Usually cancer takes years to get to the level where it's detectable thru symptoms. The best defense any of us can take ALWAYS (not just because we have HPV) is to listen to our bodies. Hope everything turns out ok