Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

concerned about constant sore throat

How exactly are sore throats related to hpv and what are the dangers if my symptoms of sore throat atre daily?
Do you have history of oral sex with someone who has HPV? Based on info I have read, its hard to contract warts orally. The only strep like infection someone could contract through HPV is more likely a baby passing through the birth canal of a mother who has warts. Typically, if you express this concern to your doctor, a throat culture can be taken to determine the cause of your sore throats. My guess is that its not related to HPV.
I have read that the symptoms of warts in the throat are most likely to be trouble breathing, or making a strange noise when you breathe. Warts are usually painless so I don't see how it would cause a sore throat.
So, what is your question?
My persistent sore throat turned out to be related to GERD.