Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

flilform warts

Im pretty sure i have filiform warts on the shaft of my penis, i have done my research and all the descriptions match it, how should i treat this? contagious?
only a medical doctor can treat this ok :)
For filiform warts, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts but should be used with caution on delicate skin of penis.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations, and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.