Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

hiv

hello sir myself lax from bangalore in india.i have been taking a high dosage medicine prescribed by the doctor . suddenly i lost weight and felt itching sensation near my throat.when i took blood test i was shocked to hear i have hiv positive.i broke out in tears and havent recovered from it.so i need information that is there any way for the attack of hiv in this way any cure for it . please reply as soon as possible......
                                                                                                  regards
                                                                                                  lax
I think you are trying to post this in the doctor's forum...you might have posted this in the wrong forum..this is for HPV ...
There's been a little bit of a mix up, this is the forum for HPV not HIV.  Hopefully a mod can move this later?  In the meanwhile, you should post your questions at this forum, they could help you more than we can here:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/97