Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

how can i reduce the burning caused by aldara?

i have anal warts been 6 weeks using aldara
area is red and is burning,i cant sleep because of it...is this a normal reacton and will it go??
It can be due to contact or sweat dermatitis. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream or calamine lotion should help.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Where did u get the aldara from?