Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

hpv treatment (imiquimod, cryo, laser, condylox?

My doctor prescribed condylox, but they are to small to keep the gel on the affected area only all five are barely visible bye eye) .  I have talked to several docs some use cryo but I have not found any that use laser.  None even brought up imiquimod which I learned about online and feel that it might be best in my situation.  It seems they prescribe whatever they are familiar with.   Also a transmission question.  Would my partner get the condyloma exactly where my affected skin touched theres? or could it pop up anywhere on them once they have contracted it?  Also does my sperm carry the hpv virus? or is it strictly from skin to skin contact?  And if i was to get a girl pregnant and she had cervical warts would they need to do a cesarian?
Have your doctor freeze them. Only hurts for a little while and gone completely in about 3 days. Quick and Easy. After contracted the warts can show up anywhere. Skin to skin contact is how this is contracted. Regarding Pregnancy you should speak to your doctor about this . How long have you had this?
cyro all the way...im doing it when i get back to the states...ive gone the aldara treatment twice now and ive had a horrible last 4 months, side affects and warts still present.  cyro them *******!
What was horrible about the aldara?  is cryo precise enought to get very tiny areas without affecting unaffected areas?  Does it leave a scar?
from my research, aldara definetly affects every user differently.  It gave me 'sores' all over the head of my ****, im uncircumcised, i beleive it is a better option for circumcised men because there isnt as much moisture without the foreskin.  also, it didnt work.  ive gotten them burned off 2x now, which hurt like a *****.  my good friend back home does these procedures for a living and he has mentioned that the 'burning technique' and then aldara application is outdated.  i am in a different country though, so i'll take what i can get.  first thing im doing when i get back, cyro son!!
Yah i have an appointment with a dermatologist for cryo.  I asked my urologist about all this and he got mad at me I think because I asked him about treatments he wasnt familiar with.  He told me I was crazy when I said they itch.  He said they don't cause itching, which is wrong.  He said they are so small not to worry.  I said i was worried about transmission and that it transferred easier when you have warts.  He said it can be transferred even when you dont.   Thats true but not as easily.  Wish these doctors would stop thinking they know everything and stop getting mad when questioned.