Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

imiquimod irrstation/sores

Ive been using imiquimod for almost the full term. The area affected is between my scrotum and inner thigh crease. In the matter of a night i got redness and sores. Ive stopped using it and wash daily. It doesnt help that its right where my jeans and underwear ride. Any help in relief?
It will go away and heal once you stop using it. That stuff works just keep using it. I used it and it burned like Hell but guess what I haven't seen a wart in 5 years. It was called aldara what I used. I think that's what you are talking about. If not for future warts use aldara
you can use a barrier cream like desitin on the area to help protect it and help it heal. even just using a cornstarch based baby powder on the area will help too.

did your warts go away?

grace
Only some went away. The cauliflower ones went away but the ones that looked more like moles didnt
time to stop the cream then and resort to having them cut off. if they didn't go away by now, they won't.