Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

is this a genital wart?

I have gotten a single small lump/bump on penis shaft. it appears to have a small circle on the top slightly darker then the rest of the skin, has been there for about 5 days since I've noticed it seems to stay the same size. when I zoom in with a camera it almost looks like there's a break in the skin with it with a tiny tiny brown spot. other wise looking at it just looks like a small bump with a little dot at the end slightly darker in flesh. worried that this is a genital wart,
it is also painless, does not itch, and it is soft I think I can barely feel it.